Hyundai IONIQ Electric, the electric car from the European specifications, is priced at 1.749 million baht.
Hyundai ion cars, the world’s first car. Available in all three models, the hybrid system, the Hybrid Plugin, the Hybrid Hybrid and the EV Hybrid are among the lowest polluters. Or free of pollution. Help save the environment But still, the design is beautiful, stylish, packed with driving technology. And the technology for safety for the model or Hyundai Ionic Electric began to market in Thailand in March 2018, the model is imported in Thailand. It is a European specification and in 2018, Hyundai Thailand. The quota for this model is only 20 cars, now has 14 bookings, and gradually began to send some.
Exterior is designed with a focus on two main factors, namely technology and performance. The personality of the car of the future. The car is a sporty hatchback. With the line to sway.
Front wheel airbags, rear spoiler, bottom four diffuser Undercarriage All these alloy wheels allow the air to flow smoothly through the vehicle. With a low friction coefficient of only 0.24, it also includes weight reduction. By using lightweight materials such as aluminum to produce the hood. And the tailgate. The weight can be reduced to 12.6 kg compared to conventional steel.
Powered by electric power, so the grille is designed in a closed manner. It does not have to be used for engine cooling. But still with the shade and clean with dark gray. Daytime running lights Headlights and tail lights are LED on the front bumper and rear bumper. The four door men are decorated with copper color. The power of the car.
The interior is designed to emphasize the future of cars with the ‘Purified High-Tech’ concept of simplicity. Use natural materials such as fabric, roof and carpets made from sugar cane. To help air inside the cabin. Pure, sprayed body with soybean oil. In order to have a glitter of beautiful pigments, the door panels are made of recycled plastic. Mix with wood powder and volcanic rock. In addition, the air space, center console, steering wheel and seat are decorated with orange, copper. The color is the same as the electric current inside the car.
The transmission is designed as a push button or shift by wire, which is installed in the center console. You can change the gear by pressing the button. There is also an Auto Hold system that automatically stops the car during traffic jams and wireless charging to charge the mobile phone battery. Just place the phone on the left hand side of the gear selector.
5-inch touch screen with Bluetooth connectivity, USB and AUX
The 7-inch TFT display shows the basics of the vehicle, including the distance it can run on a single charge, the battery power level. Including other information of the car needed. The driver Can be selected through the steering wheel control.
The dials can change the display format. By driving style, the driver can select the drive mode via the ‘drive mode’ button at the center console. Available in 3 styles: Eco, Normal and Sport.
- Eco mode The dashboard displays the speedometer in analog form. Same as regular car speedometer. And the green band at speed numbers. Green Eco mode indicator
- Normal mode The dials display the speedometer in analog form. Same as regular car speedometer. The green bar in Eco mode is grayed out. And no status indicator Normal mode
- Sport mode The dial is changed from a speedometer. A gauge showing the driving power of the car from 0 to 100 percent in analog form with a red band. The center will display digital speed. To be chased up by the speed of the car.
Hyundai Ionic Electric is powered by permanent magnet synchronous motors. 120 hp (88kW) maximum torque 295 Newton-meters connected through a single-speed gearbox can select the position of the gearbox through the center console. The car can reach speeds of up to 165 km / h.
4 hours, 25 minutes, maximum distance 280 km
The battery used to store electrical power in the drive. It is a lithium-ion polymer battery that has good charging performance. And with less charge cycles. Compared to a nickel metal hydride battery for a Hyundai ion dielectric. A 28 kWh battery that can run a maximum distance of 280 km takes about 4 hours and 25 minutes of typical charging, and a quick charge with a 50 kW charging capacity takes 30 hours. Minutes and approx. 23 minutes With a capacity of 100 kW, this battery Was installed under the seat of the rear passenger. It can also hold up to 650 liters of luggage space.
- The regenerative braking system can be controlled with a paddle shift on the rear of the steering wheel. There are four levels at each level. I do not have to change gear. It will bring back much less electricity. When the accelerator lift, it will slow down to charge. And will be delayed by the level we choose.
- Blind Spot Detection function to detect the car in the blind spot while driving. It works in conjunction with Lane Change Assist to help detect the car in the side lane while the driver is changing lanes. It also works with the Rear Cross Traffic Alert system while the rider is retreating from the parking lot. The system detects the movement of things around. Whether it is a car. Or pedestrians If there are moving objects behind the car. The system will alert the driver. For safety while retreating.
- The Lane Departure Warning (LDW) system uses the camera at the top center of the windshield. To detect the traffic channel. If the car is moving out of the lane. The system will sound a warning to the driver. Return to the original lane. Lane Keeping Assist (LKA) using the same camera. To detect the traffic channel. When the car is moving from the lane. The steering wheel is back in the lane and the Smart Cruise Control (SCC) or intelligent speed control system The system will operate using the radar located on the logo on the grille. To maintain variable speed. The speed of the vehicle on the front and the driver also select the level of keeping the distance from the car on the front as well. Enhances comfort and safety while driving.
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW) that warns drivers if the driver is too close to the car. And if the system detects that the driver. Do not step on the brakes to stop the car. The system will sound a warning to the driver. For the driver to stop the car before the accident and Autonomous Emergency Braking System (AEB) to help auto brake. In case the driver No reaction when the car is approaching the car ahead. In the case of pedestrians walking in front of the car in the distance. Camera on the front windshield. And radar grille. It will detect objects and pedestrians. And will stop the car automatically. To prevent accidents.
Overall, from the test drive to say that Hyundai ionic Electric is an electric train that can be used in everyday life. The speed of order. There are three modes of driving: Eco, Normal, Sport, and in Sport mode, the video is very good. Step by step, keep the sound and balance is quite good. Cost of care It’s like a normal car. Access to the Hyundai Center nationwide.
On the part of the security system. Considered to be quite complete. The automatic brake assist system works in conjunction with the radar. Lane warnings The warning system when the driver drives off the lane and the 7-point airbag is called safety.
When talking about the advantages to it. Let’s look at the limitations of using electric cars. Because in Thailand, familiar with the use of cars that are oil systems. And oil + electricity Mostly However, for 100% electric vehicles, there may be restrictions on the distance due to the Hyundai ionic dielectric when fully charged. It can run for about 280 km, which can be a problem for some. Because the charging station There are very few. If you need to drive electric cars. Go in far places May be planned. If you go to the middle of the way, the headache is quite good. And this could be a major find. That makes you hesitate to use electric car.
The car is guaranteed 3 years and 100,000 km (depending on the period before).
Lithium-ion polymer battery guaranteed for 8 years.